1. Find your ring size using the ring sizers.
2. Find the dimensions of your ring size in the table shown.
Note: If you know your ring size, there is no need for the ring sizers.
3. Trace a rectangle the length of your ring on paper, the width of your desire using a ruler.
Note: If the ring width is too narrow, it may not solder correctly.
Note: If you want to attempt a design, the paper mockup is where you can practice drawing it and placing it correctly.
4. Cut out the rectangle.
Caution: Be careful with the scissors.
5. Wrap the piece of paper you cut out around your finger to see how it looks and feels (taping together if necessary).
Note: If it looks the way you want you’re ready to move on; if not, continue trying different things with the paper.
6. Trace the rectangle of paper onto your chunk of sterling silver using a marker or mechanical pencil.
Note: It may be easier to use a ruler again to trace onto the sterling silver rather than tracing the paper.